Friday, July 18, 2008

Youth Impact Delegation

Well our second summer delegation has come and gone with great success. And I was so sad to see them go, just as we were really getting to know each other and become good friends. You can read about all the things they did at the park here, here, on a picnic here, here, on a scavenger hunt here and with Youth Impact kids here and here.

The things that impressed me were their ability to make strong connections with the youth in just a few days, their flexibility, and the way that they blessed me personally with their friendship and gifts. It was also my family that hosted some of the delegation and I loved having time together with my family! Here are some of my favorite shots from their time here with some kids who are special to me...thanks guys for letting me use your photos!
This is my host family together in a shot. It's my Mom, Aitan, her son Sultan (next to me) and a cousin whose Mom just died last month. Our delegation guests took us out for an amazing dinner that night! Thank you Sara, Elizabeth, and Jeff!

No comments: