Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where's the mammoth???

Hunting. I feel as if I've returned to the basic stage of striking rocks, beating myself and grunting, all while wearing spotted, matted, ragged furs. Your typical cave woman! All because... I'm job hunting.

Yes, along with so many others, I'm trying to find a job. I've got so many applications out and seem to find that the positions are filled literally moments before my resume gets in. I was hoping to be working by the first of March, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen at this point.

So what do I do? I try to be thankful for the down time I have, and put it to good use in reflection and relationship building. I keep my chin up and keep filling out the applications. And I trust. I trust that even if the worst comes and my savings are all gone, that I am not alone and the world will not end!

So although I'm a bit "hunt weary" today, this is a chin up email! The hunt is on!!! I'll keep you posted on the prey....

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Oh, dear friend.. be encouraged.. you are most definitely in HIS care. I will remember you in my talks to Papa.. Love you friend...