Monday, March 2, 2009

We're really grownups now!

I spent this past weekend in Chapel Hill, North Carolina visiting my friend Jamie and her husband Charles. We talked for probably 95% of all our waking time, catching up having not seen each other for a year. The last time I saw her was when she got into the car to drive off on her honeymoon, just one day before I left for Kazakhstan. Now there are happy new developments in her family and as we discussed such big life issues as raising children, life insurance, and the increased cost in living...oy vey we felt like such GROWNUPS!!! ...Well, almost!

Thanks for your wonderful hospitality Jamie & Charles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now hearing the about the two of you talking that way makes me feel downright old!!! I wish I could have been there. Thank you for your package. It is just lovely. I hope we can catch up sometime soon. Love, Beth Mack