Friday, December 7, 2007

I Have the Golden Ticket!!

HURRAH! I just got a copy of my itinerary yesterday! I leave January 14th around 7:00 in the evening from Dulles airport in DC. I guess this means that I will need to leave from Lynchburg by 2:00 in the morning to make it through airport security in time! Just kidding! Seriously though since I am flying internationally perhaps I should show up a few days in advance. That way all the liquids would have time to evaporate and the security officers (aka oompa loompas) could make it through my very threatening crates of thermal underpants, the overwhelming multitude of shoes, and not to forget the dangers of bulk shampoo. Oh my!

True story: On the last trip to KZ Frank, Vicki, and I (VA delegates) were pulled out of line for a special search. I guess Kazakhstan isn't so low risk you don't get noticed, but not so high risk that the security officers actually knew where we were going!

Getting my itinerary has been BIG moment for me. I think the next will have to be the day that I finish my support and/or when I clean out my office at work, whichever comes first! As for support, I am still in need of $112 per month. As for my office, well if you would like to come shovel out my drawer or help me haul a ton of decorations home, you're welcome to join in!!! :)

Please note, there's still time to support me! Donation buttons are to the right!

No comments: