Friday, January 4, 2008

Jumping through hoops

No, this blog is not about the hula-hoop (as worthy a topic that might be). It's not about flaming hoops either although I'm glad I'm not a circus tiger (or a circus pig?). It's not even about hoop earrings, which is good because I don't have pierced ears.

It's about the fact that Monday I will be in DC getting a new passport (long story) and a new visa! I'm completely calm about the whole thing even though it's unexpected. The great part is that I'm going to have time to hang out with some really special friends in DC. Just keep me in your thoughts as I'm hoping to replace my passport and KZ visa in a day and, considering the bureaucracy of embassies, it will have to be a miracle to get me through two of them in less than 8 hours!

No comments: