Friday, January 25, 2008

Motivation

The kids. Oh the children are wonderful and the time always too short with them. After years of work, Interlink has a consistent relationship with several orphanages in town, two of them very large which we visit weekly. Here are some of my favorite shots from this past week.

I look forward to getting to know these children by name and learning enough language to converse, or at least joke around! You can see my coworker Sara’s blog for some deeper stories on these children and some of my other photos.

I also ran into one of my graduate orphans at the bazaar. I am hoping to see the rest of the girls on Monday and we are planning to make it to the city the boys live in by early February. I am so anxious to see them (and wishing I had worked harder at my Russian lessons!).

No comments: