Friday, September 12, 2008

Um...yeah, not so much :)

So, I haven't posted anything in awhile...mostly because there's not so much to report. I have been here (see photo) pretty much all the time the past few weeks.
It's September and the kids are back is school so you would THINK that we'd be back to our regular orphanage visits. Yeah, that's what I thought too. However, we are waiting till their schedules get settled and we'll start up our program in October. So when October hits, it'll be INSANITY... but for now I get to do fun things. So we'll have some fun things post.

Number 1: Go to the park with friends and take pictures, which is a very popular pastime among young people with cameras!!! It's true in America and pretty much everywhere these days! Since I am one of the priveledged few with a camera it happens to me often. :) So here is my friend Jumiliya in a new park near my house. And here am I at what I call the "Happy Fountain" because instead of running steady it just bursts up as if it can't contain itself. I like to watch it very much. Maybe because it's a little like me sometimes!

No comments: