Friday, December 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Oh the sweet pleasures of home. I can drink from the faucet. I can flush my toilet paper. I can buy shampoo with labels in English. I can surf the 150,000 channels where nothing is on...but it's all in English! Oh the simple pleasures! :)

Here are some of my favorite Christmas pictures. Note that the nieces are included!!






So far it's been a peaceful return. Now that Christmas is over though, I have been a bit sad as my heart is realizing I'm not just back in the US on vacation! But being with family is so sweet right now.

2 comments:

Wil and Jen said...

Merry Christmas, Ember
Glad to see you made it home. Hopefully we can catch up to you. Just wanted to wish you many blessing for your New Years,
Peace,
Jen, Wil and Matthew

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back! and that you had a great Christmas with your amazing family.
Let me know if I can pray for anything i particular...
love you mucho!
Mayra