Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shiny, happy, people holding hands...

Shiny walls that is! The remont (remodeling) of the basement with
the controversial glossy paint has finished at long last. The Kids Connection, storage, and security offices have been painted and decorated with a spin off in the Youth Impact office. Although I didn’t expect to do interior designing, I’m really thankful to have a creative outlet here and be such a blessing to the office staff. The moment I finished painting I swore it off…for at least a week! In the meantime, I’m very happy with the results and with the relationships that have been built with the staff as we’ve worked together on these projects! And of course, the most important part, they like it too! Here are a couple of pictures of the product..


No comments: